Sunday, August 11, 2013

Paging Dr. Leon


Last month, Auntie Joanna sent Leon his very own doctor’s outfit to match Mommy and Daddy.  He has been regularly wearing it since then, and is feeling right at home in his own white coat (with the proof in the spit-up).  Unfortunately, Mommy has been slacking on getting some good pictures and he is (rapidly) outgrowing it.

So now…. Long awaited by masses… I bring you:


A Day in the Life of Dr. Leon

Good morning!   What brings you to my office today?


So, you are telling me you are craving milk?  


And, you are excessively crying when you don’t get enough?


Tell me more about your dirty diapers…


… 15 dirty diapers a day!  


Oh, that sounds messy.


I think I know what may be troubling you


It sounds to me like you might have… MILKitis!!

Unfortunately for your figure, it inevitably results in large quantities of fat deposits.  It has been known to lead to another condition… babyROLLitis!!


But, you are in luck! There are some excellent exercises I can show you, which help to slow down the progression to babyROLLitis.  Let me demonstrate them for you








Thank you for your visit, and you should be feeling better in no time!


(and, thanks again Auntie Joanna for the cool outfit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment