Sunday, August 30, 2015

It's a....

Call it mother's instinct or plain good luck, but I am now 2 for 2! With Leon and this little one, my gender wagers at the 10-week mark have proven correct! Tony says I am just a good guesser. But, I know my expert predictions come from a keen analysis of my belly shape, pattern of morning sickness, and the nature of my cravings. (In all fairness, I have to admit the odds are pretty good at 50/50). But, without further adieu, baby number 2 is a...


BOY!

I have to rub it in that Tony was completely convinced this one would be a girl. I think he was just hoping to buy into the 50/50 odds to make up for guessing wrong on the first one too!


We are so excited to welcome another baby boy into the household. Now, we can "boy-out" Leon's room, which he will someday share with his little brother. I am now sufficiently outnumbered by males, with everyone including the dog holding boy status. But, it is a situation I am pleased to be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment